Lortz Manufacturing Company has implemented an advanced welding technology program that has been enthusiastically endorsed by all of the Lortz Welding Team. The program emphasizes control of all welding processes to approved welding procedures assuring the highest quality, consistent welding results.
The program involves the purchase of new, latest technology–state of the art welding machines for each Lortz Welding Associate. The machines are identical and feature:
- “One touch” weld parameter set up in compliance with qualified weld procedures.
- Wireless Transmitters for live, “real time” data stream that is being monitored remotely for weld procedure compliance and overall Welder performance
- Automatic shut down of welding machines when Welder is welding outside of weld procedure parameters
- Remote programming of weld procedures into each welding machine
- Multiple Process Capability - GTAW, GMAW, FCAW, SMAW
- Welding machine self-diagnostics for ease in trouble shooting and minimizing welding machine down time.
The Lortz Welding Team is made up of 55 Welding Associates that are qualified toASME Section IX and AWS D1.1. The Welding Team is led by the Production Team Leader, a CWI with 15 years of weld inspection experience.
The Production Welding Team is supported by the Welding Engineering Team Leader, a BS in Welding Technology, and 30 years experience in all welding disciplines.
The Welding Team is backed up by the Quality Team made up of 4 CWI’s that areLevel II inspectors qualified for Visual, Dye Penetrant, Magnetic Particle, Ultrasonic and Radiographic inspection, led by the Quality Team Leader, a Six Sigma Black Belt, with 15 years experience in Quality Assurance - Operational Excellence.
So when you want assurance of the best welding available today…remember… WELDXXELLENCE, an exclusive welding program by Lortz Manufacturing, a leader in the application of Advanced Welding Technology.